Tea Parties and Luncheons on Anna Maria Island
Indulge yourself and your friends in a special luncheon experience. Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast has a direct Gulf Front dining room which is perfect for hosting small parties for your organization or group of friends. Whether it is a business luncheon, bridal or baby shower, birthday celebration, or just a get together, schedule your group for a tea party or luncheon at our beautiful beachfront getaway.
Please book your reservations at least two weeks in advance. We require a minimum of 15 guests for either luncheon or Tea Party and we can serve up to 24 persons.
Luncheon Menu • $18.95
You may choose up to two entrees.
- Sante Fe Chicken with garden tomato, avocado, fresh cilantro and Monterey Jack served with saffron rice
- Roasted Sliced Beef tenderloin on focaccia garlic bread with a portobello mushroom demi-glace, rosemary roasted red potatoes and green beans almondine
- Cardamom Spiced Shrimp over mixed greens with European cucumber, grape tomatoes and multi-grain flat bread served with a mango-jalapeno dressing
- Fresh Sage Roasted Pork sirloin stuffed pita with a granny smith-jícama slaw and mixed greens, seasoned french fries
- Coriander Spice Rubbed Filet of salmon over spring mixed greens with European cucumber, grape tomatoes and multi-grain flat bread, fresh dill and lemon yogurt dressing
Tea Party Menu • $18.95
- Spinach salad with fresh strawberries, toasted almonds and poppy seed dressing
- Roast turkey with Muenster cheese
- Smoked salmon with Bermuda onion and fresh dill cream cheese
- Curried Bombay chicken salad
- Cucumber with cream cheese
- Deviled Eggs
- Chef-selection puff pastry
- Assorted house-made desserts
- Fruit, cheese, assorted olives and sweet gherkins
- Gourmet coffee and a variety of hot teas
- Chilled Raspberry Ice Tea
We require a minimum of 15 guests for either a Tea Party or Luncheon and we can serve up to 24 persons. Please book your reservations at least two weeks in advance. A final count and full payment will be taken two weeks prior to the event.